OSU ResLife Computer Support
ResLife Computer Support employs 4-6 part-time technically savvy, and customer friendly Residential Computer Consultants (RCC’s) who want to help you with anything IT.
We work on laptops, desktops, gaming consoles, printers, and some phones and tablets.
We can help you connect your devices to Wifi, install software, remove viruses and malware, or attempt data recovery on a crashed hard drive. We can also help you with hardware replacements such as broken laptop screens, power ports, keyboards, etc... If a replacement part is needed, we will link you to some options to purchase parts and we will handle the replacement for you when they arrive.
This service is completely free and available to anyone with a current Residential Life Housing contract.
About Our Office:
ResLife Computer Support is located in 110 Scott Hall
- Fall and Spring Semesters -M-F 9am-7pm
- Summer Semester - M-F 9am-5pm
- The Office is closed on University Holidays
- Hardware Diagnosis
- Virus and Malware removal
- Hardware replacement service
- Operating system install
- Blue Screen of Death errors (BSOD)
- Software Installs
- Data Recovery
- Printer setup
- Internet connection troubleshooting wired and wireless
- Dorm or Apartment Ethernet Jack diagnosis