Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University

Animals in the Residence Halls

Service Animals, Emotional Support Animals (ESA), or Assistance Animals (AA) are welcome on Housing & Residential Life communities. All necessary paperwork, evaluation, and authorization forms must be completed prior to the animal’s arrival in the residence halls. The ESA process from the initial request to actually bringing the animal into housing can take up to thirty days.

Please visit the Office of Student Disability Services for more information. 

Residents whom need accommodations for an ESA/AA will need to complete the following form:

OSU Emotional Support/Assistance Animal Agreement (PDF)

Frequently Asked Questions

Download the Service Animal and Emotional Support Animal FAQ (PDF)