How can you keep your community safe?
- All residents are encouraged to read and follow all CDC guidelines, and which includes: Maintaining social distancing practices around people you don’t live with.
- Wearing face coverings in public spaces outside of your living space.
- Washing and sanitizing your hands regularly.
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- If you are feeling ill, seek medical attention immediately and limit your interactions with others.
All residents are encouraged to read and follow all CDC guidelines, which include:
- Wear a cloth face covering anytime you leave your living space. Make sure to cover your nose and mouth.
- Follow social distancing guidelines by keeping 6 feet between yourself and any other individual.
- Wash your hands often with anti-bacterial soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least a 60% alcohol content.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in your living space
- Avoid touching your face and mouth
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue, handkerchief, or the crook of your elbow
- Avoid crowds, including any gathering with 10 or more people
- Limit the number of guests or visitors to your living space
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, seek medical attention immediately and limit your interactions with others