Housing and Residential Life continue to take safety measures within the residence halls. There are many online campus resources available, so please visit the OSU website for more details. We want to reassure the Cowboy Family that we remain committed to providing safe and comfortable housing for all of our residents.
Our number one goal is your safety and security. If we need to change or alter our plans in order to maintain resident and campus safety, we will communicate that via email to your okstate email address, so please check often for updates.
COVID testing is no longer required for students to move on campus. UHS offers a variety of COVID vaccines to all OSU-Stillwater faculty, staff, and students. To find out more information, see here.
Keeping yourself and your community safe
All residents are encouraged to read and follow all CDC guidelines, and which includes:
- Maintaining social distancing practices around people you don’t live with or if you don’t know their vaccination status.
- Washing and sanitizing your hands regularly.
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- If you are feeling ill, contact University Health Services immediately, remain as isolated as possible, return home if possible, and limit interactions with others.
- Housing and Residential Life will have a limited number of bedspaces designated for quarantine or isolation.
For housing-related questions, please visit our FAQ page.