Safety Measures Being Taken
- All of the residence halls are being disinfected and sanitized using hospital-grade disinfection, applied by a professional cleaning and restoration company.
- The frequency of the cleaning is being increased for all community and public bathrooms, community spaces, and touch points.
- ABM, our housekeeping partner, will ensure adequate supplies of hand soap and hand sanitizer are available in all halls.
- Synexis hydrogen peroxide vapor machines can be used in small spaces to kill COVID-19 and other viruses.
- Designated quarantine spaces have been identified if a resident were to test positive for the coronavirus.
- Signage is being installed throughout housing to reinforce safe practices and behaviors.
- Plexiglass shields are being installed on all service desks and staff desks, and masks are provided for all full-time and student staff.