Skip to main content

2BR/1BA and 1BR/1BA Suites

Village CASNR is home to 120 freshmen who are part of the College of Agriculture Science and Natural Resources (CASNR).  This village is open to first year students seeking nine month contracts. 
All Village CASNR bedrooms are private with 60% of them featuring private bathrooms, and the remaining 40% sharing bathrooms with suite mates. The building is co-ed by door. Each community features a fully-furnished living room, laundry facility and kitchen.
Village CASNR is home to the Freshman in Transition (FIT) Living Learning Program

Location

Village CASNR is located in the center of the Village Neighborhood on Cleveland and Farm Roads. The Colvin Recreation Center is across the street, and several dining options are located in nearby Kerr-Drummond Hall. The University Health Center is also close by. 
Closest dining option/s
Kerr-Drummond Mezzanine
Closest academic building
Agriculture Hall
Walk time to Colvin Recreation Center: 2 min
Walk time to Edmon Low Library: 8 min

Unit Options & Costs

2 Bedroom/1 Bath

Room floor plans may be mirror image depending on location. All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.

Occupancy
2

Private Bedroom

  • Bedroom area: 13' 6" x 9' 3"
  • Total Room area: 18' 6" x 18' 8"
  • Closet: 2' x 5'
  • Bathroom (toilet and shower): 5' 3" x 6' 6"
  • Sink is in the bedroom
  • $770/month ($3,470/semester)

1 Bedroom/1 Bath

Occupancy
1

Private Bedroom

  • Bedroom area: 10' 4" x 9' 2"
  • Total Room area: 22' 5" x 9' 2"
  • Closet: 2' x 5'
  • Bathroom (toilet and shower): 5' 3" x 6' 6"
  • Window: 34" x 60"
  • Sink is in the bedroom
  • $810/mo. ($3,650/semester)

What's Included

Furniture

Bedrooms include:
Full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, bookcase, built-in closet, ceiling fan

Community Space includes:
Fully-furnished living room, 52 inch high-definition television with cable, full kitchen, dedicated study room, shared balcony or patio, laundry room

Other:

  • Mini blinds on all windows

Appliances

Includes:

  • Central heat and air conditioning
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Vent hood
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Garbage disposal

Technology

Includes:

  • Cable TV outlet in every room
  • High-speed Ethernet connection in every room
  • Wi-fi
Back To Top