Located near Peterson-Friend, Kamm Hall houses 96 students in four single bedroom/2 bath units. A portion of the units in Kamm are furnished, while some remain unfurnished. However, each unit features a fully furnished kitchen and utility area which includes a full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove, range, vent hood, dishwasher, disposal, and a full-size washer and dryer.
Each bedroom and living room features a ceiling fan, cable TV hookups, computer network connections, and wireless internet access. Only nine month contracts are available, and open visitation is allowed. Kamm Hall is smoke and alcohol free, and features three stories of housing.
- Furnished bedrooms features a full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, bookcase, built-in closet, and ceiling fan
- Furnished living room features a couch, easy chair, coffee table, end table, ceiling fan, and barstools for the dining island
- Mini blinds on all windows
- All unit kitchens have a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, and a full-size washer and dryer
- Cable TV outlet in every room
- High Speed Ethernet connection in every room
- Wireless Access
- Nine Month Contracts Only
- Balcony or patio
- Recreation areas including basketball and volleyball
- 24-Hour Desk service
Floor Plan Layouts
Room floor plans may be mirror image depending on location. All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.