Patchin & Jones Hall
Deluxe-Suite style living is the name of the game in Jones and Patchin Halls. Located west of Wentz Hall, the four-story suites are co-ed, with same gender units. Both halls are open to all classifications of students, and they both offer academic year contracts only. Each hall houses approximately 160 students, and offers nine month contracts only.
Students can choose from 4 single bedroom/2 bath units or 2 double bedroom/2 bath units (all units house four people). All units are fully furnished, and feature a counter area with storage, sink, and a disposal. There is plenty of room for you to bring a microwave and refrigerator. Each bedroom and living room features cable TV hookups, computer network connections and ceiling fans.
Each building features a kitchen and a lounge on every other floor, and a free laundry room is located on each floor. Both halls offer open visitation.
- 4 bed/2 bath units with single bedrooms - Each resident gets a full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, bookcase, built-in closet with mirrored doors
- 2 bed/2 bath units with shared bedrooms - Each resident gets an XL twin size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, bookcase, dresser, built-in closet with mirrored doors
- Living Rooms feature couch, chair, end table, coffee table
- Kitchenette in each room with sink, disposal, countertop, and storage cabinets
- Cable TV outlet in each bedroom
- High Speed Ethernet connection for each resident
- Wireless Access
- Nine Month Contracts Only
- Co-Ed by Door
- Open to all classfications
- Free laundry on each floor
- Lounge on every-other floor with community kitchen
- Recreation areas including basketball and volleyball
- 24-hour Desk Service at Wentz Hall
Floor Plan Layouts
4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Deluxe Suite 3D Floor Plan Layout:
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Deluxe Suite 3D Floor Plan Layout:
Patchin and Jones Halls were opened in 2000