Stinchcomb & Booker Hall
Stinchcomb and Booker Halls are located north of Droke Track and close to the Adams Market dining facility. Each building houses approximately 160 students in a co-ed environment. Each unit is a furnished two bedroom, one bath suite featuring a small kitchenette which includes room for a microwave and refrigerator. Each suite has a furnished living room, and each living room and bedroom feature internet connections and cable TV.
Nine month contracts are available in both halls, and they are open to all classifications of students. Stinchcomb Hall is home to the Wellness House and the TEACH House Living Learning Communities. Both buildings are smoke free, alcohol free, and offer open visitation.
In the Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) Learning Community we focus on our students potential to think and act in creative and unique ways. We surround them with like-minded students and mentors who love to experiment, dream, and create. In the Residence Hall we teach classes, bring in speakers, and focus our programming to apply imagination, creative problem-solving and the entrepreneurial spirit in every area of their lives. We welcome students from all majors and all levels. Come discover and grow your innovative potential.
- Each resident gets a full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, bookcase, built-in closet with mirrored doors
- Living Rooms feature couch, chair, end table, coffee table
- Kitchenette in each room with sink, disposal, countertop, and storage cabinets
- Cable TV outlet in each bedroom
- High Speed Ethernet connection for each resident
- Wireless Access
- Nine Month Contracts Only
- Co-Ed by Door
- Open to all classfications
- Free laundry on each floor
- Lounge on every-other floor with community kitchen
- 24-hour Desk Service at the Griffith Community Center
- Recreation areas including basketball and volleyball
Floor Plan Layouts
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout at Stinchcomb and Booker Halls:
Stinchcomb and Booker Halls opened in 2003.