Village D is open to all residents who are looking for year-round housing. Both academic year and summer contracts are available.
All of the bedrooms are private, and sixty percent of them feature private bathrooms. The remaining 40% of the rooms share the bathroom with just one other person. All rooms have ceiling fans, as well as cable TV and internet hook-ups.
The communities are small with only about twenty people per community. Each community shares a living room, kitchen, laundry room, study room, and patio. The living room features comfortable seating for viewing the 52 inch high-definition TV and enjoying the WiFi. The fully-furnished kitchen is a perfect place to cook community dinners or afternoon cookies. The laundry room is free, and accessible only by your room key. The building is alcohol free.
- 60% of the suites are 1 bed/1 bath options
- 40% of the suites are 2 bed/1 bath options
- Each resident gets a full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, bookcase, dresser, and built-in closet
- Cable TV outlet and ceiling fan in each room
- High Speed Ethernet connection for each resident
- Wireless Access
- Nine Month Contracts Only
- Co-Ed by Door
- Open to all classfications
- Free laundry facilities on each floor
- Floor lounges and community kitchens
- Community Patio or Balcony
- 24-Hour Desk Service at Village CASNR
- Near-by recreation areas including basketball, volleyball, and putting green
- Near several University Dining Services Options