Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University

Village HS

Collage of views of the Village Suites facade

Village HS is home to residents who are students in Human Sciences.

Students live in small communities of twenty residents with a student staff member, a Community Mentor, who is on hand to counsel and offer advice to help students through the tricky first year of college. Freshmen students will not only be living together but taking classes together as well. Successful upperclass students are also available to offer guidance to help navigate the college waters.

The tight knit community feeling is reinforced through the living rooms that each community enjoys. They feature comfortable seating for viewing the 52 inch high-definition TV and enjoying the WiFi. There is also a fully-furnished kitchen, laundry room, and an outdoor patio. In addition, there is also a dedicated study room. All bedrooms in Village HS are private with 60% of them featuring private bathrooms, and the remaining 40% share the bathroom with just one other person. The rooms feature ceiling fans, as well as cable TV and internet hook-ups. Village HS is alcohol free, and is open to any classification of student.

Typical Village Suite dorm room view.Typical Village Suite dorm room bathroom view.Front views of Village Suites

Amenities

  • 60% of the suites are 2 bed/1 bath options
  • 40% of the suites are 1 bed/1 bath options
  • Each resident gets a full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, bookcase, dresser, and built-in closet 
  • Cable TV outlet and ceiling fan in each room
  • High Speed Ethernet connection for each resident
  • Wireless Access
  • Nine Month Contracts Only
  • Co-Ed by Door
  • Open to all classfications
  • Elevator
  • Free laundry facility on each floor
  • Floor lounge and community kitchen
  • Community Patio or Balcony
  • 24-Hour Desk Service at Village CASNR
  • Near-by recreation areas including basketball, volleyball, and putting green
  • Near several University Dining Services Options

Floor Plan Layouts

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout of the Village Suites:

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout of the Village Suites

2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout of the Village Suites:

2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout of the Village Suites

Photo Gallery