COVID testing is no longer required for students to move on campus. Oklahoma is in Phase 4 of COVID vaccine distribution, and all OSU-Stillwater faculty, staff and students are eligible. To schedule see here:
Housing and Residential Life continue to take safety measures within the residence halls, and student lounges and gathering spaces will be reopened in the fall. There are many online campus resources available, so please visit the OSU website for more details. We want to reassure the Cowboy Family that we remain committed to providing safe and comfortable housing for all of our residents.
Our number one goal is your safety and security. If we need to change or alter our plans in order to maintain resident and campus safety, we will communicate that via email to your okstate email address, so please check often for updates.
Keeping yourself and your community safe
All residents are encouraged to read and follow all CDC guidelines, and which includes:
- Maintaining social distancing practices around people you don’t live with or if you don’t know their vaccination status.
- Wearing face coverings in strongly encouraged in public spaces outside of your living space.
- Washing and sanitizing your hands regularly.
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- If you are feeling ill, seek medical attention immediately and limit your interactions with others.
For housing-related questions, please visit our FAQ page.