College of Education, Health and Aviation LLP
About the LLP
The Education, Health and Aviation Living Learning Program (LLP) is a residential community for students with a declared major in the College of Education, Health and Aviation (EHA). This LLP provides students with an opportunity to meet fellow EHA students, faculty and staff. A focus is placed on leadership development, resources/strategies for academic success, and personal growth. Community-building is paramount with a focus on creating meaningful relationships through genuine interactions.
- Meet fellow EHA students,
- Interact with EHA faculty and staff,
- Discover unique leadership opportunities in EHA and beyond,
- Participate in community-building activities,
- Learn about campus resources for academic success,
- Develop strategies to assist in personal and professional growth,
- Attend EHA programs and events
Requirements & Expectations
Residents are expected to actively participate in the program by attending meetings and events and striving to enhance the LLP experience for the residential community as a whole.