About the LLP
Honors Housing at Oklahoma State University provides a high quality living learning environment for academically talented students. These students enjoy an intellectually challenging environment that encourages their personal development in service and leadership, furnishing them with the skills needed to reach their full potential.
- Regular Honors College sponsored events
- Very active Hall Council planning great events throughout the year
- A community of peers who are committed to their education
- Supportive and caring environment
- The Honors therapy dogs (Darwin and Huxley) visit regularly
- Honors Advisors in the Hall (Stout Only)
Requirements & Expectations
Remain in good standing with the Honors College and attend community activities.