Cowboy Community Standards
Oklahoma State University students aspire to follow and promote:
- Integrity: Exemplify honest, honor, and respect for the truth in all of their actions.
- Community: Build and enhance their community. Understand and appreciate how decisions and actions impact others and are just and equitable in the treatment of all members of the community.
- Social Justice: Respecting the dignity of every person is essential for created and sustaining a flourishing university community. Act to discourage and challenge those whose actions may be harmful to and/or diminish the worth of others.
- Respect: Show positive regard for each other and for the community.
- Responsibility: Accept responsibility for learning, personal behavior, and future success, and appropriately challenge others to do the same. Use judgment, be trustworthy and take personal responsibility for actions.
For more information on the student code of conduct, visit Student Conduct Education and Administration.
Residential Life Student Conduct Evaluation
You are invited to complete an evaluation, as Residential Life values your feedback.
Your responses are anonymous. Please take time to reflect on what you have learned: