Billing and Payments
Your OSU Bursar Account
- You may view and make payments for housing charges via your OSU bursar account. Failure to make timely payments may result in the termination of your housing contract. Learn more at the Office of the Bursar.
- For details about payments and other conditions of your lease, download Conditions of Lease (pdf).
- A percentage of your payment will go toward student academic and training programs which include the purchase of food and food supplies, and toward supporting student housing groups including Residence Hall Association (RHA). Funds allocated to student housing groups will be spent in accordance with RHA bylaws..
Damages and other charges
- If you incur charges, including be not limited to room damages, locked-out fees, lock changes, they will be assessed to your bursar account.
- Residents are encouraged to complete a Room Condition Report (RCR) in Roompact upon checking in and again upon checking out in order to verify existing conditions. Further, residents are encouraged to report damage as it occurs in order to prevent escalating damages and/or safety issues.
- There is a one-time initial $200 payment, payable in advance, for a housing contract. The fee includes a $150 deposit and a non-refundable $50 application fee. The deposit will be refunded by a bursar account credit when applicable, which normally is mid-way through the second consecutive semester of residing on campus.