Rates & Payments
- The amounts you are to pay under this contract shall be determined by the rate sheet which is incorporated into this contract by reference, available online and at the housing office. Room rates are subject to change at the direction of the Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges.
- A percentage of your payment will go toward student academic and training programs which includes the purchase of food and food supplies, and toward supporting student housing groups including Residence Hall Association (RHA).
- Funds allocated to student housing groups will be spent in accordance with RHA bylaws.
- There is a one-time initial $200 payment, payable in advance, for a housing contract. The fee includes a $150 deposit and a non-refundable $50 application fee. The deposit will be refunded by a bursar account credit when applicable, which normally is mid-way through the second consecutive semester of residing on campus.
- Rent, damage, and other miscellaneous housing charges are assessed to your OSU bursar account. Housing rental payments are to be made to or at the Bursar’s Office. Failure to make timely payments may result in the termination of your housing contract.
- Any late payment is subject to a finance charge, as assessed by the Bursar’s Office. A hold may be placed on your official University record if your account remains delinquent. Residents are responsible for the condition of the facility until he/she has properly turned in the keys and checked out. Any facility damage repairs will be estimated and charged to the resident’s OSU bursar account.
- Residents are encouraged to complete a Room Occupancy Checklist (ROC) upon checking in and again upon checking out in order to verify existing conditions. Further, residents are encouraged to report damage as it occurs in order to prevent escalating damages and/or safety issues.