On-Campus Housing Renewal 2018
Living on campus brings many benefits, and we are committed to providing a successful living environment to support every aspect of your life. The Housing Renewal Process begins February 5, so now is the perfect time to think about housing options for the next academic year. More than $30,000 in incentives are being offered to students who return, including FREE parking if you choose one of the single student apartment options. Live On!
- Feb. 5-8, 2018: Sign up to live in the same room/unit
- Feb. 12-15: Sign up to live in the same hall
- Feb. 19-21: Wentz residents sign up to live in any hall
- Feb. 22-28: all residents sign up to live in any hall
$$$$—Housing Renewal Incentives & Sign Up Steps!
By renewing, you become eligible for the following incentives:
- One lucky resident will win free room for the 2018-19 academic year, a $1,000 Visa gift card, and a $500 meal plan! ($5,490-$9.490 in value)
- One resident will win free housing for the 2018-19 academic year! ($3,990-$7,990 in value)
- Three residents will win free housing for Fall 2018! ($1,990-$3,995 in value)
- Ten residents will receive 50% off of their Fall 2018 housing! ($2,225-$4,450 in value)
- Twenty residents will receive a $100 Visa gift card. ($2,000)
- FREE Parking Permits for students who return and select Single Student Housing Apartments – a $113 value!
SIGN-UP TO BE ELIGILBE!
While on this site, please click on the Apply For Housing button at the top of the page, and complete your 2017-2018 housing application. This will ensure that you will receive a timeslot to select your room for next year. After you have completed your application, you will receive a message to your okstate email address on February 5 with your timeslot. To receive your highest priority, you should sign up as close to this time slot as possible. However, if you miss your time slot, you can still sign up any time after your time slot has opened.
Choose a housing space for next year, and pick the appropriate time to sign up according to the schedule listed above.
NOTICE: Wentz Hall will be closed August 018 – May 2019, and will be undergoing a massive renovation, similar to Parker and Iba Halls. As a result, current Wentz residents won’t be able to sign up during the first two weeks of Housing Renewal. Wentz residents will sign up to live anywhere Feb. 19-21, 2018.
- 24-hour emergency response
- Highly trained student, graduate, and full-time staff on site
- Community Mentors on each floor
- OSU Police Department Resource Officers
- Controlled access to all buildings
- Academic Development Center
- 13 Living Learning Programs
- Faculty Involvement and Mentorship
- Strong partnerships with academic colleges and programs
- Over $18,000 in scholarships available to student leaders
- Activate Leadership Conference
- Residence Halls Association
- Hall Community Councils
- Late Night Programming
- Alternative Spring Break
- Multi-year, multi-million dollar renovation plan
- 24-hour emergency facilities response
- Over $4 million invested in energy savings program
- Convenient to classes, dining options, and recreational areas
- High speed internet and WiFi
- Over 30 properties to fit every lifestyle and budget
- One bill covers rent and all utilities including high-speed WiFi and cable TV
- Rents beginning as low as $405/month
- FREE parking in the single student apartments
- Almost 200 student job opportunities