Incentive Program for Returning Residents
Housing and Residential Life recognizes the importance of the positive influence the returning resident population has on our communities. They serve as mentors, friends, and student leaders in the halls. We are excited to announce this program to attract residents to return to live on-campus.
Every Cowboy Needs a Home, and we will pay you to live on campus!
The Housing and Residential Life Incentive Program augments the pay of residents employed by either University Dining Services or Department of Wellness, by an amount that will bring the students’ total hourly wage up to $11.50 for up to 20 hours per week during the fall and spring academic terms for the 2020-2021 academic year! Applications have now closed.
Terms of Eligibility:
- Must be paying to live on-campus in Housing and Residential Life single student housing.
- Must have lived on campus for two consecutive semesters. This includes Fall 2019 and Spring 2020.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements to be a Resident as outlined in the Housing Handbook.
- Must work part-time for either University Dining Services or the Department of Wellness.
- Program will begin with the pay period that begins on August 8, 2020 and will end with the pay period that ends on April 17, 2021.
Apply directly for a position in University Dining Services:
Apply directly for a position in Department of Wellness: