Outdoor Adventure Living Learning Program (LLP)
About the LLP
Outdoor Adventure Living Learning Program emphasizes adventure, environmental awareness, and wilderness travel while providing the footing you need to take on the experience of educational, personal and social development. Offering a variety of trips and workshops, the LLP provides you with opportunities for enrichment and an encouraging, healthy environment. The floors are co-ed, with single-gender community bathrooms.
- Students will be introduced to a variety of adventure sports and experiences; including rock climbing, biking, challenge courses
- Students will learn technical sport specific skills in addition to learning about the locations and cultures that we recreate in
- Promotes a culture of environmental and social awareness
- Enables students to become involved in leadership opportunities to help facilitate outdoor experiences for other students
- Students network with professional staff and advisors
Requirements & Expectations
Attend all community programs.