The PETE Project Living Learning Program (LLP)
About the LLP
In The PETE Project you can expect an energetic community that focuses on helping you make the transition to college. Your programing is focused on providing academic support, leadership development and community involvement; helping you make OSU feel like home. Additionally, The PETE Project is an official student organization providing students an opportunity to get involved quickly by taking on leadership roles. Your first year living on campus is spent Preparing, Empowering, Transforming, and Engaging for success at OSU and the College of Human Sciences. The floors are co-ed, with single gender community bathrooms.
- Create instant connections and friendships within your major and academic college
- Live with students from a variety of programs from Apparel Design to Dietetics
- Gain knowledge from caring student leaders and experienced faculty
- Easily form study groups surrounding your core classes like Nutrition and Textiles
- Achieve a better GPA than the average freshman in our college and on our campus
- Learn tips and tricks from Student Academic Mentors to be a more successful student
- Gain leadership opportunities as an officer in our student organization
Requirements & Expectations
Students in this community make academic success a priority and are expected to attend sessions for small and large group meetings as a part of their community agreement.