The PETE Project Living Learning Program (LLP)
About the LLP
The P.E.T.E. Project is a Living Learning Program for students in the Colleges of Education, Health and Aviation and Human Sciences. You'll be housed in University Commons, where you can connect with fellow students, faculty and staff through activities and programming. The P.E.T.E. Project: Prepares you for active learning, Engages you in community development, Transforms your leadership potential and Empowers your decision-making.
- Create instant connections and friendships within your major and academic college
- Live with students from the same or similar majors
- Gain knowledge from caring student leaders and experienced faculty
- Easily form study groups for your core classes
- Achieve a higher GPA than the average freshman on our campus
- Learn college tips and tricks from Student Academic Mentors living on your floor
Requirements & Expectations
Students in this community make academic success a priority and are expected to attend sessions for small and large group meetings as a part of their community agreement. There is an $85 program cost required for selected participants.