Youth and Family Programs
2023 Summer Schedule
- Toddler Time (Ages 1 to 4)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10 to 11:20 a.m.
- Summer Programs:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
- Toddler Time (Ages 1 - 4)
- The goal of this program is to support and enhance the development of children ages 1-4 and focuses on providing children with unique social and learning experiences. Children will participate in many developmentally appropriate activities including story time, group activities, arts, crafts and imaginative play.
- Kindergarten Kids Club (Ages 4 - Kindergarten Grade Level)
- The goal of this program is to provide children from age four through kindergarten grade level with meaningful learning experiences through various activities, crafts, games, American sign language, and other personal exploration activities that they will not experience in their traditional school day.
- After School Adventures (1st - 7th Grade Levels)
- The goal of this program is to provide first through seventh grade students with meaningful learning experiences through various activities that they will not experience in their traditional school day.
Steps for New Registration
All children must be enrolled to attend classes. If you would like your child(ren) to participate in FRC classes, follow the steps detailed below. Both steps must be completed before a child can attend programs at the FRC.
- Complete the Youth & Family Program Registration Form.
- Attend a mandatory parent meeting scheduled with Madison Russell at the Family Resource Center.
- Children cannot attend programs until both of the steps above are complete. Children will be given a spot in programs based on availability and the timely completion of the steps.