Skip to main content

Suites: 2 Bed/1 Bath and 1 Bed/1 Bath

Village FIT is home to 120 freshmen who are part of the Ferguson College of Agriculture.  This village is open to first year students seeking nine month contracts. 
All Village FIT bedrooms are private with 60% of them featuring private bathrooms, and the remaining 40% sharing bathrooms with suite mates. The building is co-ed by door. Each community features a fully-furnished living room, laundry facility, and kitchen with a service desk that is open 10:00am - midnight.
Village FIT is home to the Freshman in Transition (FIT) Living Learning Program


Village FIT is located in the center of the Village Neighborhood on Cleveland and Farm Roads. The Colvin Recreation Center is across the street, and several dining options are located in nearby Kerr-Drummond Hall. The University Health Center is also close by. 

Closest dining option/s
Kerr-Drummond Dining

Closest academic building
Agriculture Hall

Walk time to Colvin Recreation Center: 2 min
Walk time to Edmon Low Library: 8 min

View Village FIT on a map

Unit Options & CostsRoom floor plans may be mirror image depending on location. All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.

2 Bed/1 Bath


Private Bedroom

  • Bedroom area: 13' 6" x 9' 3"
  • Total Room area: 18' 6" x 18' 8"
  • Closet: 2' x 5'
  • Bathroom (toilet and shower): 5' 3" x 6' 6"
  • Sink is in the bedroom
  • $794/month ($3,574/semester)

1 Bed/1 Bath


Private Bedroom

  • Bedroom area: 10' 4" x 9' 2"
  • Total Room area: 22' 5" x 9' 2"
  • Closet: 2' x 5'
  • Bathroom (toilet and shower): 5' 3" x 6' 6"
  • Window: 34" x 60"
  • Sink is in the bedroom
  • $836/mo. ($3,760/semester)

What's Included


Bedrooms include:
Full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, bookcase, built-in closet, ceiling fan

Community Space includes:
Fully-furnished living room, 52 inch high-definition television with cable, full kitchen, dedicated study room, shared balcony or patio, laundry room



  • Central heat and air conditioning
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Vent hood
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Garbage disposal


    • Mini blinds on all windows



  • Cable TV outlet in every room
  • High-speed Ethernet connection in every room
  • Wi-fi
Back To Top