Outdoor Adventure Living Learning Program emphasizes adventure, environmental awareness, and wilderness travel while providing the footing you need to take on the experience of educational, personal and social development. Offering a variety of trips and workshops, the LLP provides you with opportunities for enrichment and an encouraging, healthy environment. The floors are co-ed, with single-gender community bathrooms.
- Students will be introduced to a variety of adventure sports and experiences; including rock climbing, biking, challenge courses
- Students will learn technical sport-specific skills in addition to learning about the locations and cultures that we recreate in
- Promotes a culture of environmental and social awareness
- Enables students to become involved in leadership opportunities to help facilitate outdoor experiences for other students
- Students network with professional staff and advisors
Requirements & Expectations
Attend all community programs, any student who is interested in this LLP is eligible.