The Spears Business Living Learning Program, located in Villages E & F, is designed to focus on the holistic development of each resident by helping you build a strong community with fellow Spears students. Our community is ideal for you if you are business-minded, civically engaged, and want to connect with your peers.
You will be able to engage in professional development and networking opportunities, learn about and utilize Spears Business resources, interact with Spears Business faculty and staff through various programs and social events, and develop the skills you will need to become a successful leader.
- Live and build connections with other business major students
- Monthly Professional Development/Networking & Social Events
- Provides students with leadership opportunities on campus
- Two private study rooms with computer & printer access
- Reserved Business First Year Seminar class for only LLP students
- Student staff living in your community to serve as a peer mentor
- Furnished lounge areas and kitchens
- Private bedrooms
Requirements and Expectations
- Attend Spears School of Business sponsored activities
- Maintaining (or earning) a 2.5 GPA
- Participating in small group and large group activities
- Developing professional and leadership skills
- Involvement in Spears School of Business and OSU
- Expanding personal and educational interests
- Communication and networking with faculty and staff
- Engaging in community building and wellness activities
If you are an incoming first-year student in the Spears School of Business, you are eligible for this LLP.