STEM Living Learning Program
First-year College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) STEM students can take advantage of a dedicated Living Learning Program in Wentz Hall. This living community is only open to new freshmen majoring in STEM.
Kick-start your STEM career in your first year at OSU!
The residence hall features traditional-style living with specialized services and programs for CAS STEM students. This living environment is a proven method for academic success and is designed to connect students with like-minded peers and advanced student mentors. STEM Living residents experience everything OSU has to offer plus unique programming and resources.
¡Hablamos español! Si a ti o a tus padres les gustaría saber más sobre el programa de STEM Living y los beneficios que te ofrece no dudes en llamarnos al número 405-744-9641 o envíanos un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet new friends who share your passions
- Free, onsite tutoring for your most important STEM courses
- Quiet study area in the basement
- Common areas on each floor for recreational activities and bonding
- Peer mentoring by advanced STEM students who live on-site
- Regular interaction with CAS STEM faculty and staff – learn about their innovative research and career journeys
- Career coaching for STEM and pre-med
- Proximity to the academic center of campus and dining options
Requirements and Expectations
Each student is expected to attend large- and small-group STEM Living events and floor activities. STEM Living is for CAS students majoring in natural or mathematical sciences.