Each Family and Graduate Student Housing (FGSH) neighborhood has an apartment assistant (AA) who is responsible for providing services to help FGSH residents adjust to a new environment, enhance their academic experiences and encourage residents to take advantage of the cultural diversity at OSU.
Apartment assistants help residents with crisis management or housing issues within the FGSH community and enforce FGSH policies and procedures. They are responsible for handling a variety of concerns, such as helping residents negotiate with loud neighbors or giving simple directions to the grocery store. They also organize monthly neighborhood gatherings to help residents get to know their neighbors and build a sense of community.
Each assistant is a liaison between the FGSH, its residents and the Family Resource Center (FRC) administration.
Contact Your AA
- Brumley Neighborhood is served by Johnny Houston. email@example.com
- Williams Neighborhood is served by Anthony Mabrey. firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Neighborhood is served by Brooke Sailer. email@example.com
- Demaree Neighborhood is served by Lisa Callicoat. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prosser Neighborhood is served by Crystal Cruz. email@example.com
- Stevens Neighborhood is served by Sierra Steelman. firstname.lastname@example.org