Skip to main content

Facilities Information

Housing and Residential Life has a dedicated Facilities team to assist you while you're living on campus. If you have any facility-related problems or concerns, please contact the Facilities Office at (405)744-8510. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.


After hours, weekends, university closures, and holidays please contact OSU Facilities Maintenance at (405)744-7154.


Back To Top