Housing and Residential Life has a dedicated facilities team to assist you while you're living on campus.
Regular Maintenance and Repairs
Regular preventative maintenance occurs throughout the academic year. You will be notified before the time of the maintenance so you can prepare your living space (if needed).
All maintenance personnel who need to enter your room will knock three times and announce themselves BEFORE entering the space.
If you are not home when the work is completed, personnel will leave a card letting you know what was done, the date and time, and the technician.
To Request Maintenance and Repairs
- Call (405)744-8510, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (405)744-7154 for after-hours, on weekends and holidays, and during university closures.
We ask that you report maintenance or repair issues as soon as possible. Delaying reporting could result in further damage. If the repair was not the result of everyday wear and tear, Residential Life reserves the right to charge for repair services.
Common maintenance and repairs include the following:
- Trouble with blinds
- Light bulbs in university-provided fixtures
- Appliances not working
- Pest control
- Clogged toilets, sinks and showers
Call for 24-Hour Emergency Assistance
- Call (405)744-7154.
- In case of smoke or fire and other emergencies, call 911.
OSU Facilities Management provides 24-hour emergency assistance. An emergency can include but is not limited to the following:
- Persons stuck inside an elevator
- Smell of gas
- Active water leak
- No heat/air conditioning during times of extreme temperatures
- Broken window or door that would prohibit the unit from being secured
- If the toilet is not working in a unit/suite/apartment that only has one bathroom
- Smoke detector beeping for no reason