Bennett provides suite-style living in a number of room layouts. Most units feature a shared living area and bathrooms. Choose from fully furnished singles, doubles, triples, or quads. A full service kitchen and laundry room is located on every floor.
Bennett is open to all classifications of students, and houses approximately 650 students each year. The west and center sections of Bennett were recently renovated, and now the entire building offers suite living. Slam Dunk Coffee Shop and Fast Break convenience Store are conveniently located in Bennett to give residents a variety of dining options.
The living rooms feature cable TV hookups and each room has in-room computer network connections. There is also a computer lab on-site for student use. A 24-hour desk service operates from the main lobby, and Bennett Hall also features open visitation. Bennett Hall is alcohol free.
- Single, double, triple and quad suites
- Each resident gets a bed and mattress (size varies by bedroom), desk, desk chair, dresser, closet/armoire
- Living Areas can feature a variety of furniture (depending on size) including couch, loveseat, chair, or end table
- Cable TV outlet in each bedroom
- High Speed Ethernet connection for each resident
- Wireless Access
- Nine Month Contracts Only
- Co-Ed by Door
- Open to all classfications
- Free laundry on each floor
- Lounge on every floor with community kitchen
- 24-Hour Desk Service
- Recreation areas including basketball and volleyball
Room floor plans may be mirror image depending on location. All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout at Bennett Hall:
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout at Bennett Hall:
Variation of 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3D Floor Plan Layout at Bennett Hall:
Centrally located 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom 3D Floor Plan Layout at Bennett Hall:
Living Learning Programs
Bennett Hall is the most unique residence hall on the OSU campus. When it was constructed in 1948, it was the largest residence hall in the country, and housed over 1,000 men.