Village C is home to several living learning communities from the College of Arts and Sciences.
The Career Exploration Floor is located on the second floor and is designed for those students who aren't sure what they want to do or what they want to be. This floor will help students who are listed in the undecided category, and without judgment will be counseled by qualified staff go help them find their calling.
The third floor is the location of the Journalism and Broadcasting House. The J&B House is home to freshmen and upperclass students who want to live and learn together. The freshmen orientation class is even taught right in the hall!
The first floor is open to any major and classification of student. All bedrooms in Village C are private with 60% of them featuring private bathrooms, and the remaining 40% share the bathroom with just one other person. The rooms feature ceiling fans, as well as cable TV and internet hook-ups. Community living rooms feature comfortable seating for viewing the 52 inch high-definition TV and enjoying the WiFi. There is a fully-furnished kitchen, laundry room, and an outdoor patio. There is also a dedicated study room. Village C is alcohol free. Village C is open to any classification of student.
- 60% of the suites are 1 bed/1 bath options
- 40% of the suites are 2 bed/1 bath options
- Each resident gets a full size bed and mattress, desk, desk chair, bookcase, dresser, and built-in closet
- Cable TV outlet and ceiling fan in each room
- High Speed Ethernet connection for each resident
- Wireless Access
- Nine Month Contracts Only
- Co-Ed by Door
- Open to all classfications
- Free laundry facilities on each floor
- Floor lounges and community kitchens
- Community Patio or Balcony
- 24-Hour Desk Service at Village CASNR
- Near-by recreation areas including basketball, volleyball, and putting green
- Near several University Dining Services Options