Updated information will be added to this page through the summer as additional details become available for Fall 2024.
How to Check-In
- Residents will select their move-in appointment (once room assignments are confirmed) starting Saturday, June 1 via the OSU Housing Portal.
- When arriving on campus, go to your designated check-in location to complete the paperwork and receive your room key.
- Complete the Room Occupancy Checklist (ROC) via the OSU Housing Portal before moving personal items into the room. The report documents the room's condition on the day you move in. Staff will use the report to compare the move-in condition of the room with the condition of room on the day you move out.
- You may move your items into your room anytime after your check-in has been completed.
- While moving your items to your room, follow all signage and loading zone directions.
- When you are finished unloading, move your vehicle(s) to a designated parking lot so someone else can use the loading zone.
Improper Early Check-In
- If you arrive to check in before your scheduled check-in time, you will receive a $250 fee in addition to the daily rate of the room for each day up to the date of your scheduled check-in day. Also, if you try to check in early, your room may not be available or have been cleaned or maintenance completed.