Updated information will be added to this page through the summer as additional details become available for Fall 2023.
How to Check-In
- Housing and Residential Life will send you an email or letter informing you of the day(s) you can check in your room at one of the residential halls.
- When arriving on campus, go to your designated check-in location to complete the paperwork and receive your room key.
- Complete the Room Occupancy Check (ROC) before moving personal items into the room. The ROC documents the room's condition on the day you move in. Staff will use the report to compare the move-in condition of the room with the condition of room on the day you move out.
- You may move your items into your room anytime after your check-in has been completed.
- While moving your items to your room, follow all signage and loading zone directions.
- When you are finished unloading, move your vehicle(s) to a designated parking lot so someone else can use the loading zone.
Improper Early Check-In
- If you arrive to check in before your scheduled check-in day, you will receive a $250 fee in addition to the daily rate of the room for each day up to the date of your scheduled check-in day. Also, your room may not be available, clean or have been maintenance if you try to check in early.