Staff issues residents door keys and key cards to enter their assigned rooms/units. We also encode our residents' OSU ID cards to open designated doors with card readers for their assigned areas
For your safety and that of our community, we ask the following:
- Lock and secure your residence door.
- Keep your keys and access cards with you.
- Never lend or give your keys, key cards or OSU ID card to another person to use.
- Never use another resident's keys or cards.
- Don't duplicate university keys.
Lost OSU ID Cards
If you lose your OSU ID card, contact ID services to get a new one. Once you have your new OSU ID, contact Housing and Residential Life to have staff encode it with your door access.