Planning Your Conference
We've compiled a timeline to help you get started planning your conference or camp. We look forward to having you and your group on campus.
Tour OSU's Facilities
If you are new to Oklahoma State University and would like to schedule a tour of venues and residential housing, contact us. We can work with you to find a day and time.
The Contract Process
- You (as the conference organizer) will start the contract process by completing the Intent to Schedule (form).
- We will assign the housing option for that best fits your group's needs and budget and send you a contract.
- Once you have signed and returned the contract, your conference will be booked.
- Housing and Residential Life's Conference Services accepts reservations for conferences throughout the year, and often a year or more in advance.
4 to 6 months out
- If you have not done so, complete the Intent to Schedule (form).
- Set up a meeting with Conference Services to discuss details of camp or conference.
- Contact is made with OSU Dining Services (if applicable) to discuss menus, etc.
- Contact is made with venues for meeting rooms (if applicable).
2 to 4 months out
- You will receive the Conference Agreement and other documentation.
- You must sign and return the documents by the date specified to Conference Services.
1 to 2 months out
- You will provide updated participant numbers to Conference Services.
- You will confirm all catering menus (if applicable) with OSU Dining Services.
- You will send a Certificate of Liability Insurance (if required) to Conference Services.
15 working days before arriving to OSU for your event
- You will provide a guaranteed number of attendees to Conference Services.
- You will provide a preliminary roster of participants to Conference Services.
- You will provide a guaranteed number of attendees to campus catering and meeting venues (when applicable).
5 working days before arriving to OSU for your event
- You will provide a final roster of participants to Conference Services.
During your event
- Check-in of conference participants takes place at the assigned residence hall.
- Conference staff interacts daily with you (as the conference organizer) and participants.
- Guest evaluations are submitted at the front desk of the assigned hall.
- After checkout, the conference departs from campus.
After your event
- We will compile a final master bill and email it to you (as the conference organizer).
- You (as conference organizer) will make a payment to the OSU Office of the Bursar within 30 days of the billing date.