We are so happy to be part of this milestone in your academic life. Updated information will be added to this page through the spring and summer months as additional details become available for Fall 2023.
Step 1. Planning
- Planning Your Move
- Single Student Housing Move-in Checklist (pdf)
- Tips for Parents to have a Successful Move-In Day
Step 2. Check-In
- Check-In Process
- Check-In Locations, Maps and Loading Zones
- Roompact: Add emergency contact information and complete the room condition report.
- Download the Rave Guardian app. The campus has adopted this free mobile app that turns any smartphone into a personal safety resource.
Step 3. Move-In Day
- Following check-in, use the designated drop-off/loading zones for your residence hall to move items into your room. Afterward, move your vehicle(s) to assigned parking lots.
- Attend your first floor meeting and review the Housing and Residential Life Community Standards Handbook (pdf).
- Have a successful and productive academic year. Go Pokes!
For detailed information about living on campus, review the OSU Residential Life Community Standards Handbook (pdf) or browse the FAQs.