We are so happy to be part of this milestone in your academic life. Updated information will be added to this page through the spring and summer months as additional details become available for Fall 2024.
Step 1. Planning
Step 2. Check-In
- Check-In Process
- Check-In Locations, Maps and Loading Zones
- Add/update emergency contact information in the Housing Portal.
- Complete the Room Occupancy Checklist (ROC). Review ROC Process.
- Download the Rave Guardian app. The campus has adopted this free mobile app that turns any smartphone into a personal safety resource.
Step 3. After Move-In Day
- Meet your community mentor and roommate(s) before attending your first floor meeting and have a successful and productive academic year. Go Pokes!
For detailed information about living on campus, review the Single Student Housing Community Rules and Standards Handbook (pdf) or browse the FAQs.